Friday, June 12, 2009

Tagged

Here is what you need to do
1. List Six UNIMPORTANT Things That Make You Happy.
2. Mention and link to the person who tagged you
3. Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

My six UNIMPORTANT things that make me happy are:
1. Sitting on my front porch swing all day watching the kids play
2. Chocolate
3. Picnics at the park with my kids
4. Being under the same roof as Steve, which doesn't happen much.
5. playing duck duck goose as a family
6. sitting on the boat in the middle of the lake with the sun beating down on me

Thanks Jill for the tag, I tag: Jen, Jen, Kaydee, Megan, Ali, and Nikki

1 comment:

The Asay Family said...

I was nosing through Abbie's blog and found yours. You have such a beautiful family! I'm sorry we didn't stay in Utah long enough for me to get to know you better! Your kids are too cute!