Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Steve!

Dear Steve,
Thank you so much for being the wonderful dad and husband that you are! I could never tell you thank you enough for working so hard so that I can stay home with our kids. I love the way the girls light up when they see you, and the way they cry for you when I yell at them. You are my best friend, and I am so happy you are the dad to my beautiful girls, and that we get to watch them grow up and live their own lives someday. I just know that you'll give them hell through their teenage years when it comes to boys, and I have to admit, I'm glad you will because I'm too soft. We have a lot to look forward to, and I'm so happy it's with you.
Love,
Beck

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You yell at your kids...how terrible:) I could never imagine it.

The Hunters! said...

Happy Fathers Day Steve!!