Saturday, June 20, 2009

3 Years Old!




Wow! Has it been three years already?! When we found out we were pregnant, we were so excited! We couldn't wait to have an ultrasound to see what we were having, so of course at 16 weeks we went to Fetal Fotos. They told us Katie was a BOY! So for 4 weeks we were sure she was a boy until we went to the Dr appt for our 20 week check up. When she said "There SHE is!" We just sat quiet for a second then we both said "SHE?!" As we were leaving the appt, Steve said " I always liked the name Katie." From then on, she was Katie. I was due to have her on June 24th, which is Hailey's birthday, so we were scheduled for a c-section on June 19th. on June 15th, Steve went to a Bee's game with his work and didn't get home until about 11:00 at night. As soon as he got home, I had a good hard kick, and my water broke! We rushed Hailey to grandma's and went to the hospital. The doctor on call suggested that I try and deliver her without a c-section and we both said "NO WAY!" So she was born at 1:15 am and was 9lbs 12 oz, boy was I glad I didn't try and push her out! We are so glad to have her in our family, she is feisty, funny, beautiful, crazy and we love her!

2 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Happy Birthday Katelyn!! It was so good seeing you guys today!! We need to get together soon!

Jen said...

We cant wait to have her for a daughter in law :)