Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey!




Wow, has it been 6 years already?! When we found out we were pregnant with Hailey, we were SO excited, but scared to death! I could not wait to find out what we were having, when we found out we were having a girl, I was thrilled to say the least. I wanted a little girl so bad! I was scheduled to be induced on June 24th 2003, so we woke up early in the morning and headed to the hospital. Little did I know, it would take 13 hours of labor and a c-section to finally get her out! She was born at 8:02 pm and weighed 8lbs 2 oz. She had this beautiful head of dark hair, you couldn't help but touch it. I just can't put into words how much I love Hailey, she is the sweetest, most thoughtful kid I've ever met. She loves to help me with anything, just to make me happy. She is the best big sister ever. I always tell her that I'm so glad she was born first. I don't think Katie would be quite as eager to help out. Not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous! We feel so lucky to have her as a daughter and I can't wait til she's all grown up, I know we'll be best friends.

2 comments:

jonnajonna said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, my Hailey!

Carlye Momma said...

Awww! What a sweet post to your baby girl! Happy belated birthday little mama! We LOVE you!!!