Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wish me luck :)

So the day has finally come... in about 12 hours we'll be at the hospital to welcome our new baby girl into the world. I've been really emotional today just thinking about the new little soul I get to finally meet, I couldn't be more excited! I feel so lucky to have the wonderful husband and beautiful girls that I have, I just couldn't ask for more. ( Not to mention the best friends in the whole world) thanks everyone for putting up with my mood swings and my whining, I know I've been a little tough to handle lately, so thanks!

7 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

Good luck tomorrow! We will be thinking of you and looking forward to pictures and a blog update!

Ben and Sandee said...

Yeah baby Anna will finally be here! Love you all! Wish you the best, and can't wait to see her!

Abbie said...

Hope all is well! Let us know.

Pages n More said...

I wish you well. Hope everything goes as planned. Good Luck an can't wait to see your new little one.
:)

Carlye Momma said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY MY DEAR!!! WE'RE THINING ABOUT YOU!!! I know the wait is IMPOSSIBLE! Especially when you have it scheduled. It's SO weird...but WONDERFUL to know if you don't go by that day that you'll have her here! I just can't wait to squish her!!! WOOTY WOOT!!

the Roberson family said...

Good luck!! We are so excited for you!

Our Fondaco Family said...

Good Luck Becky!! I know you'll do great! Can't wait to meet baby Anna!