Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Baby
















Hey everyone, like Steve said, Anna was born on Friday morning and is the cutest little thing ever! We finally got to come home today and I absolutely couldn't wait. Hailey was having such a hard time with me being gone for so many days, she will be so excited to see that I'm home when she comes home from school. Thanks to everyone, especially my mom who helped out so much with the girls so Steve could spend as much time at the hospital with me as possible. Here are some pictures of our awesome day.

2 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

I can't believe the hair! I love it. You are quite the woman to just get home from the hospital and already be posting!

I'm sure that she is the sweetest thing, can't wait to meet her.

Carlye Momma said...

LOOK AT THAT CHEWY BABY!!! AWWW!!! And good crap woman...already blogging and you just got home??? You're AMAZING! I can't wait to squish her! CONGRATULATIONS!!!