Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna Danielle

Hi All. First off this is Steve and I don't know how to do all the cutsie stuff on here I just thought I would drop a thingy about our little cutie pie. Anna was born Friday at 8:11 am and she weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 22.25 inches long. She is so friggin cute, she looks alot like Hailey when she was born. Becky is doing awesome she was up walking around alot yesterday (and paid for it last night, but thank the almighty for percoset). Anna so far is waking up about every 3-4 hrs to eat so it could be worse. We want everyone to know how grateful we are for all the support and for the help we've received with Hailey and Katie. We sure love you all. We'll be home soon so Becky can show me how to put photos up on here, sorry I'm blogspot illiterate. Take care and Thanks again!

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is so friggin cute! I can't believe her jet black hair.

Carlye Momma said...

oh my HECK! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! I can't wait to meet her!

Meredith & Company said...

Yay! Congratulations. We're glad she's here and everyone is doing well. We are excited for pictures!

the Roberson family said...

Steve-- really I can't tell enough people how beautiful little Anna is. But what else can we expect from two beautiful parents?? Thanks for spending some time at our house, we love your little family and we are so grateful to have Anna in the family. I can't wait to hold her again!!!