Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Class Party











Today was Hailey's very first school party. She had been so excited for today! We started with the parade around the school in their costumes, and then we went back to the classroom for the party. I was pretty nervous because I found out last week that I would be in charge of the cookie decorating table. It was actually really fun, I think we had the best table there and for sure the messiest! Hailey was super surprised when dad came to visit decked out in his gear as his costume, it was so cute. And a huge thanks to my mom for coming to help me out, I sure needed it!

2 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

You guys are such fun parents! Hope that you had a great Halloween!

the Roberson family said...

Beck--you look so cute and of course you had the best table! Good for you helping in the classroom- it's so fun, isn't it? I bet the best part of all was for Steve to show up in his gear, I bet all the kids loved that! Hope you had a great Halloween.