Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hailey's first day of Kindergarten!




Today was Hailey's first day of Kindergarten, she was so excited she woke up this morning at 6:30! We picked out a very cute outfit and made pancakes for breakfast, not to mention the hair had to be perfect. She asked me if she could walk all by herself to school, I thought that was so funny! As soon as we got there, she made some quick friends and was off to the playground. As soon as the bell rang she knew right where to go, hung up her backback and found her desk. I cannot believe that my baby is going to be at school all day long! She's so grown up! Katie already misses her, but I think she'll get over that pretty quick.

9 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

She's to cute! I love that she wanted to walk to school, she's so independent! Cute backpack too!

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...the first day of school is ALWAYS the best day of school! She's SOO stinking cute! Good luck little lady!

A Blogging Babcock said...

Hi Becky and Steve,

I hope it's okay I dropped in on your blog...I found it through Sandee. You have such a cute family. I can't believe how grown up your girls are. Good luck with the new baby! I'm very excited for you. Love, Julie (Steve's aunt)

Carlye Momma said...

Hey!!! So Ember and I are kind of starting a little momma's playgroup thing for the kiddies that are left behind while the big kids are at school...wanna come? The first one is this Tuesday at noon at a park by me. We're just bringing lunches. We'd love to have ya!

the Roberson family said...

You're blog looks so cute! I love the flowers on the side.

Gina said...

Hi! So glad you found me. Looks like you are going to have house full of girls! What's Steve going to do?;)

Kristen said...

You guys are old having kids in the public school system...I am so glad you found me! I always wonder how you are and miss you. Gina has a blog too, I find hers off of Gavin and Jessica's. Which you can find on Lindsey's.

Lindsey said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited to hear from you. I've been thinking about you and wondering what you guys have been up to. Your girls are darling!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Three girls is going to be so much fun. I'd love to chat with you some more and catch up. Email me sometime (you can find it in my profile). Oh, I just love you guys!

Chereebee said...

hooray for blogs! I'm so glad you have one so we can keep in touch that way!
Congrats on being prego - and how fun that you're having another girl!!!