Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Starvation trip 2008




Over the weekend we went on our annual Starvation camp trip. We went with my dad and his wife, my sister Emily and my brother Brad and his boy Jacob. We were pretty excited because this would be the maiden voyage for our new camper trailer. It's a little bigger than our old one so I was really nervous to pull it up the canyon, but the truck did just fine. When we got there, we figured out real quick that the generator we bought for it would'nt power the air conditioner. So needless to say it was a HOT weekend! It's a good thing we were at the lake, so we spent as much time as we could swimming in the water. The girls had a ton of fun riding on the tube with Steve, and Steve had a ton of fun perfecting his wake boarding skills. It was fun to watch them all, too bad I couldn't do much but swim, I can't wait for next summer.




3 comments:

Jen said...

I am so jealous. I want to go boating so bad.

Julie said...

What great pictures. I love the collage. I'm so glad we ran into each other so we can keep in touch through blogs...I'll call you next week to plan a play date for the girls!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.